Goldin’s restructuring advisory practice specializes in advising management teams, lenders, committees, investors and other stakeholders in connection with distressed situations, with the goal of maximizing value and enhancing recoveries. Adept at bringing rational solutions to crisis situations, Goldin has experience addressing financial and operational challenges. Our distinct approach emanates from the diverse experience of our senior professionals who come from a variety of financial, legal and corporate backgrounds.
We handle a range of complex transactional assignments that “fall between the cracks” of the expertise of typical consulting firms, investment banks and expert services. Our ability to fill that gap yields optimal results for clients seeking bespoke solutions with respect to refinancings, DIP Loans, new debt or equity capital and other strategic alternatives.
- Financial Advisor to Independent Director
- Financial Advisor to General Obligation Bondholders
- Advisor to subsidiary's Independent Director
- Financial Advisor to Debtors
- Chief Restructuring Officer
- Financial Advisor to Bank Lender
- Financial Advisor to Review Committee
- Financial Advisor to the Unsecured Creditors Committee
- Member of the Sears Holdings Restructuring Committee