Performance of consumer products & services entities is often driven by consumer spending, which, in turn, is driven by consumer confidence and employment. Considering these macroeconomic forces, as well as sub-sector outlooks and individual business plans, we focus on cyclical sensitivities the relevance of historical performance on future expectations. We assist our consumer products clients in dealing with economic challenges ranging from changing commodity prices, globalization, consumer segmentation and varying consumer tastes.
Our Consumer Products & Services Group works with entities in business lines such as food and beverage, health and beauty, consumer durable products, household goods and apparel. We have extensive experience providing our full range of services across the consumer space: Goldin professionals have provided interim management for consumer-facing companies, advised such companies on financial challenges and assisted them in resolving disputes.
- Financial Advisor to Real Estate Holding Subsidiary
- Member of the Sears Holdings Restructuring Committee
- NWHI Litigation Trustee
- Financial Advisor to a Equity Sponsor
- Financial Advisor to Equity Holder
- Financial Advisor to Unsecured Creditors Committee
- Financial advisor to Bankruptcy Trustee
- Financial advisor in connection with the company's M+A process; also served as interim CFO.
- Interim Management